Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Making a gel bath


UPDATE: This did not work, I'm so, so, so sorry, everyone!! I may just have to break down and buy this Gelli Baff stuff!

I'm sure you've seen the commercials and your kids have whined for the gel bath stuff just like mine have (not saying the brand name here). Looked it up online and it's like $28 for 2 packets that make 2 baths...um, no. Not spending that much! So, I googled how to make it and came up with one answer. Going to try this in tomorrow night's bath and let you know how it works. Here's the link:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_ingredients_in_gelli_baff_jelly_bath_and_can_you_easily_make_it_from_the_kitchen_cupboard

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't wait to hear how it goes. My kids would LOVE this.

Millie Jo said...

How did it go?

Nicki Bunting said...

Okay this did NOT work. I'm updating now...Sorry, guys!!

Unknown said...

How did it go?? Where all counting on you?